Tunable Diode Laser R-series Laser
- TDL (Tunable Diode Laser) technology for unmatched accuracy and reliability high sensitivity ppb to percent level measurements.
- One analyzer can be used for up to 8 measurement points
- Corrosive/toxic applications
- Approved Zero & Span Calibration checks
- Extremely Fast
- Compact and simple to install
- Operates in high dust/moisture applications
- Unaffected by stack/duct alignment changes
- Off Stack/Process extractive option.
The Tunable Diode Laser System is a continuous monitor designed to measure flue gases for both compliance and process monitoring.
The Controller uses a Near Infrared (NIR) Tunable Diode Laser Absorption Spectrometer System utilizing a single mode “DFB” laser mounted in a thermoelectric cooler for unsurpassed accuracy and performance. Because the Spectral purity of the laser is high and the selected absorption feature is unique, measurements can be made free of interferences from any other gas.
The measurements are made in-situ across the stack or duct in either a single or dual pass design depending upon the application. A Windows based software package is available to display the data on either a Host laptop PC or the client’s existing data acquisition system.
CO, CO2, O2, HF, HCl, H2O, H2S, NH3, CH4, C2H6, C2H4, C2H2, HCN, HDO, D2O